There was always a lacking of standard quality helmets in Bangladesh. A few years ago, we had hardly found track quality helmets. But in recent times, the scenario has changed. Many international helmets companies are now selling their helmets in Bangladesh. Some of them are coming with authorized distributors hand and some are some local importers. The Italian brand Caberg is now importing by TM Corporation Bangladesh.
Drift Evo joins the well-known Caberg Drift models, raising the standards even more to satisfy the most demanding riders. This helmet is the result of the experience gained by the company’s racing department and the riders who wear the DRIFT EVO in many championships. Its composite fiber shell has a nice matt finish with some sharp contouring that adds to its sporty look. The rear spoiler gives a sporty appearance and also makes the helmet aerodynamic during high speed. This combination enhances the aerodynamics at higher speed and reduces turbulence
Caberg Drift Evo Key Specifications
||DOT, ECE 22.05
||1400 +/- 50 gr
Drift Evo is one of the premium product of Caberg and they had tried to make this helmet best in budget also. The ventilation system on the Caberg Drift Evo consists of a single large chin vent, a crown vent to draw air into the helmet and a single rear exhaust above the spoiler to remove it. Which will provide enough airflow to head.
- High-tech tri-composite construction. Makes the helmet extremely strong yet lightweight.
- Multiple Shell Sizes to provide maximum safety with an innovative inner lining, offer the perfect balance between comfort and fitting.
- Multi-density inner EPS designed for better impact absorption.
- Unique aerodynamic shell. Wind tunnel tested.
- The rear spoiler gives a sporty and aggressive look to the helmet, enhances the aerodynamics at higher speed and reduces the turbulence.
- Multi- ventilation system with two easy to use vents that lets air channel through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation for uninterrupted comfort on the go.
- Anti scratch treated, outer clear visor along with exclusive double lens anti fog pinlock.
- Pinlock 30 Vision Visor – equipped to attach/detach anti-fog inserts, for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Integrated DVT (Double Visor Tech) anti-scratch (Smoke) sunshade visor easily maneuverable with a lateral lever for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
- The double movement spring visor mechanism to avoid incoming of water or air.
- Pinlock ready Max Vision visor, equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts for a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
- Lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding even at higher speed. When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
- Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic internal fabric for maximum freshness – absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
- Easily removable and washable interior padding to keep helmet clean.
- Built-in speaker pockets for a communication system.
- Reflective materials on the neck roll.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Integral sun visor.
- ECE R-22.05(EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- SHARP 3-star Rating.
- Dual Homologous Protection “P/J”.
- Robust Chin Strap with Double D-Ring fasteners – Safest way to fasten a helmet.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
- Strom Blue &
Caberg Drift Evo Rating
Brand value - 8.5/10
Availability - 6.5/10
Certification - 9/10
Value of money - 8.5/10
Design - 8.5/10
Graphics - 8/10
Padding - 8.5/10
Safety - 8.9/10
The Italian brand Caberg spreading their business in Bangladesh with their excellent quality helmets. Drift Evo is one of the premium and advanced featured helmet and it’s also ready for race track. It offers 4 different variations and all are exciting. Drift Evo has dual P/J Homologation and dual safety certification. It also gets 3-star SHARP Rating.