TT COURSE, the KYT full face helmet, its captivating and extreme shapes have been studied in the wind tunnel, to achieve the best performances without neglecting style and ergonomic. The fine visor mechanism has been designed to offer practicality and efficiency at the same time. Precious inners have been optimized to offer the best performance for comfort and outflow of the air. The collaboration with aeronautics engineers, the use of special software and the wind tunnel gave life to this innovative helmet: strong, comfortable and performing TT Course, the racing helmet to stand out every day.
KYT TT Course Key Specifications
||ADT resin injection
TT COURSE, the newly born helmet in the Sport-touring KYT family. A full-face helmet in thermoplastic, equipped with ADT-Advanced technology that guarantees high resistance to the impacts. The collaboration with aeronautical engineers, the usage of innovative software, and the wind tunnel sessions have given life to this innovative helmet: aggressive, comfortable, and high performing.
- Shell is made in two sizes (M & L),ADT-advanced thermoplastic, a mix of thermoplastic resins with high resistance to crashes.
- Multiple Shell Sizes to provide maximum safety with an innovative inner lining.
- Aerodynamic Shell and rear spoiler for better stabilization during high-speed.
- One & Only wind tunnel tested helmet in its price range.
- Particular channelings obtained on polystyrene, allow to work in symbiosis with the several air intakes an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air.
- It has five air intakes on the front and four air extractors under the aerodynamics spoiler.
- The visor is made of polycarbonate, with anti-scratch treatment.
- The new system of hooks to the helmet and allow the visor removal without tools.
- It has also gets a new lock system to fix the visor during the riding in the close position.
- Visor with UV380 ray filters.
- Quick Visor Change (QVC): Easy System to remove the visor without tools and replacing the visor effortlessly.
- Pinlock 30 Vision Visor – equipped to attach/detach anti-fog inserts.
- Internal polystyrene realized in two sizes (M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density.
- Progressive absorption system for the energy produced by the impact.
- These helmets are made of soft breathable bi-elastic fabric with synthetic fibers, that offer a high sweat absorption and keep fresh and dry.
- The cheek pads are easily removable, there are available cheek pads with different thickness.
- Built-in speaker pockets for a communication system.
- ECE R-22.05(EU) approved safety standard.
- The retention system is equipped of micrometric buckle.
- Tony Arbolino.
- Matte Black.
- Electron Matte Black.
- Electron Matt Grey Red.
- Grand Prix Black Red &
- Grand Prix Black Yellow.
KYT TT Course Rating
Brand value - 8/10
Availability - 7/10
Certification - 8/10
Value of money - 8/10
Design - 8.5/10
Graphics - 8.5/10
Padding - 7.5/10
Air Ventilation - 8/10
The Indonesian brand KYT was available in Bangladesh by some local importers. But now a sole distributor company importing all categories KYT helmets in Bangladesh. The KYT TT Course is a entry level helmets which comes with only ECE 22.05 certification. This helmet made with ADT-advanced thermoplastic materials which makes it lightweight but super strong. Internal polystyrene realized in two sizes (M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density.