MT is known for making budget friendly helmets. In Bangladesh, They have already reach to a huge number of riders because of their excellent quality helmets. KRE Snake Carbon is one of the premium and top rated carbon fiber helmet of MT. Recently they introduced a special edition of this helmet called KRE Snake Carbon GR. The word GR stand for Gabriel Rodriguez, who is one of the famous Argentine competitor of Moto3 racing competition. He uses the same graphics helmet when he compete.
There is nothing much changes in this edition than the regular one. In this new version the interiors have been improved. The graphics is just amazing. GR logo is mounted on the left side on the helmet and its comes with matte finishing.
MT KRE Snake Carbon GR Key Specifications
||100% Carbon Structure
||DOT, ECE 22.05
The MT Snake Carbon 2.0 represents the maximum technology of Mt Helmets in full-face sports helmets. Made of carbon fiber and in three sizes of shell, this helmet has been designed with the collaboration of the pilots of the world championship and is characterized by its lightness and great resistance to impacts. In this new version the interiors have been improved.
- Outer shell made of carbon fiber for greater lightness and also for optimal resistance and absorption of impacts.
- It has 3 sizes of shell for a better fit to each size.
- Aerodynamic design designed to offer a stable helmet at high speeds.
- Aerodynamic spoiler that helps the helmet to be more stable.
- 100% Max Vision transparent exterior screen prepared to incorporate tear off and Pinlock anti-fog lens (included).
- Pivoting screen mechanism that allows it to be tight and hermetic; noise and annoying air intake are reduced.
- Anti-Scratch Screen in Optical Polycarbonate.
- Optimal Closing Screen.
- Easy screen disassembly system.
- Tear Off Ready Visor. You can use Tear Off insert and Pinlock70 insert at a same time.
- Completely removable interior and made with highly breathable and antibacterial materials; It offers excellent heat evacuation and quick drying.
- The interior EPS has channels for optimal air circulation inside the helmet.
- The ventilation system consists of front air intakes (one below the screen, two on the top of the helmet and two small grilles under the chin) and a large air exhaust wing at the rear that keep the pilot’s head dry and ventilated.
- To have effective ventilation, it is imperative that the air actually enters the hull. MT HELMETS uses high-tech air permeable fabrics inside the high-end helmet.
- The materials used for the interiors of MT HELMETS helmets are made with flame retardant fibers to ensure optimum safety.
- It has a diversity of fabrics for the interiors of the helmets.
- ECE R-22.05(EU) & DOT (US) approved safety standard.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved. (Europe Standard).
- Homologous Protection “P/J”.
- Closure system with double “D”.
- Internal shell of high impact absorption.
- Multiple density internal polystyrene.
MT KRE Snake Carbon Rating
Brand value - 8/10
Availability - 7/10
Certification - 8.5/10
Value of money - 8.5/10
Design - 8.5/10
Graphics - 9/10
MT KRE Snake Carbon GR is the special edition of MT’s regular KRE Snake Carbon. There nothing much changes apart from the graphics and color variation. The interior is also gets improved. This limited edition used by the Argentine Moto3 rider Gabriel Rodriguez. It gets DOT and ECE 22.05 certification just like the regular version.