There are several types of engine oils available in the market including Synthetic, Semi-synthetic, and Mineral types of oil. German company Liqui Moly has a reputation for producing top-class lubricants for motorbikes. Among them, Liqui Moly 20W-50 Mineral which is a type of mineral oil that is functional and adequate for better engine performance and protection under all operating conditions.
Liqui Moly 20W-50 Mineral Specifications
|Engine oil type||Mineral|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|Volume||1 liter (Plastic canister)|
|Last Update||07 January 2023|
- It is tested on engines with catalytic converters.
- Engineered for stability to aging.
- Increase oil performance by cleaning sledge and deposits.
- It provides adequate control by easy gear shifting and smooth clutch control.
Performance and Benefits:
- Approved by API SN and JASO MA2.
- Provides outstanding engine cleanliness and excellent friction in all operating conditions.
- This engine oil is especially suitable for wet clutches.
- It provides smooth clutch engagement and easy gear shifting.
- It provides noise damping.
- It guarantees low oil consumption.
The engine oil is suitable for air and water-cooled 4-stroke engines, especially with a wet clutch.