Motul 7100 4T 10W40 Synthetic engine oil is mainly used in higher-segment bikes. Honda CBR 250R, Bajaj Ninja 650R, and TVS apache RTR 160 are most preferable in this grade. But 150 and 160-segment bikes can also use this grade.
Motul 7100 4T 10W40 Synthetic Specifications
|Engine oil type||Synthetic|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|Drain Period||3000+ km|
|Last Update||07 January 2023|
Performance and Benefits:
- Gets JASO MA2 and API SN performance certification.
- Reduces engine vibration and noise.
- Friction control will be optimized.
- Reinforce the life of gear and clutch.
- Provides smooth clutch control.
- High-quality lubricant particles for increased engine durability.
All 4-stroke motorbike engines are Road and off-road bikes.