Motorcycle engines require different lubrication properties to work properly. These lubricants or engine oils help to reduce engine damage. The basic purpose of engine oil is to make sure that enough lubrication is provided to all engine parts so that friction and wear is reduced. Engine oil serves several important functions in an engine regarding lubrication, cooling, mobility, anti-rust agent, protection etc. Hence engine well is necessary for a motorbike. There are several engine oil available in the market. Among those, Petronas Sprinta F300 F300 20w-40, created by Petronas is appropriate for all types of 4 stroke engine. Petronas Sprinta F300 20W–40, engineered with the Ultraflex Technology provides responsive performance and engine preservation.
PETRONAS SPRINTA F300 20w-40 Specifications & Price
|Engine oil type||Mineral|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|What’s in the Box||1x Petronas Sprinta F300 10W40 Mineral|
|Price in Bangladesh
||26 May 2022|
- Petronas uses UltraFlex™technology.
- Engineered with a unique formulation to provide oil stability.
- The technology resists bike weary and offers bike’s mobility.
- The technology is engineered to react instantly to the different demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
Performance and Benefits:
- Elongate the engine’s life.
- It provides smooth clutch engagement and comfortable gear shifting.
- Help to reduce engine’s vibration and noise.
- This oil provides good control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature.
- Offers oxidation control and durability keeping the oil viscosity in-grade during the full drain interval.
- Enhances smooth clutch and superior gearbox operation.
- Meets the API (American Petroleum Institute) and JASO (The Japanese Automotive Standards Organization) MA2 (Grade for Wet Clutch type vehicles) specifications.
This engine oil is suitable for four-stroke motorcycle engines with integral gearboxes and wet-type clutch assembly.