RAVENOL Racing 4T Motobike SAE 10W-40 is a fully synthetic lubricant for a 4-stroke motorcycle that is specially developed for racing use with USVO® & CleanSynto® technology. A special formulation based on the new RAVENOL racing technology results in a perfect combination of the engine, transmission, and clutch. RAVENOL is one of the reputed German brands for premium lubricant products in the world.
RAVENOL Racing 4T Motobike SAE 10W-40 Specifications
|Model||RAVENOL Racing 4T Motobike SAE|
|Engine oil type||Full Synthetic|
|What’s in the Box||1x RAVENOL Racing 4T Motobike SAE – 1 litter|
|Last Update||07 January 2023|
- Engineered with USVO® & CleanSynto® technology.
- Developed 100% on a PAO and ester basis
- Excellent properties of the fully synthetic PAO base oils.
Performance and Benefits:
- Ensure maximum performance and reliable protection against wear.
- It provides significant fuel savings.
- Guarantees maximum protection for all engine components.
- Helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
- Offers excellent cold start behavior which ensures optimum lubrication safety in the cold running phase.
Applicable to all 4-stroke motorbikes in case the specification SAE 10W-40 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.