Shell is the number one engine oil supplier brand in the world for consecutive 13 years now. Not only they produce engine oil for motorcycles, but they also have engine oils for four-wheelers. Shell has many oil plants of their own and they produce engine oils from 99.5% pure natural gas base oil.
Mileage is one of the important issues for a motorcycle. For this issue, Shell introduces their Shell Advance Fuel Save 10W30 product into the market. Shell Advance 4T Fuel Save is equipped with PurePlus Technology, a top-tier 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil. Shell patented PurePlus Technology converts pure natural gas into clear base oil with virtually none of the impurities of crude oil in the starting point for most conventional and synthetic motorcycle oils and it will also deliver an average of 5 km/l more mileage per liter of fuel.
- In a blind perceptive survey, 90 percent of the bikers agree that Shell advance makes their bikes run smoother.
- Provides 33 percentage cleaner pistons, ensuring the piston rings move more freely.
Shell Advance 4T Fuel Save 10W30 Synthetic Specifications
|Model||Shell Advance 4T Fuel Save|
|Engine oil type||Synthetic|
|What’s in the Box||Shell Advance 4T Fuel Save 10W30 Synthetic – 1 litter|
||07 August 2022|
- Shell used R.C.E. technology where R= Reliability, C= Control, and E= Enjoyable ride.
- Also have Shell PurePlus technology.
- It provides better control by easy gear shifting and smooth clutch control.
- Reduces engine vibration and noise for an enjoyable ride.
- Increase oil reliability by cleaning sledge and deposits.
Performance and Benefits:
- Met the API SN and JASO MA2 specifications.
- It can provide up to 5 km/l more mileage in per litter of fuel.
- Increase the engine’s life.
- Optimize the friction control.
- It provides smooth clutch engagement and easy gear shifting.
- Reduces engines vibration and noise.
Standard air and water-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines
with integral gearboxes and wet-type clutch assembly.