SPX is formulated by Honda R & D Japan. Honda SPX 1 is able to maintain engine conditions, especially when higher performance is required or driven continuously at high speeds. With lesser friction, SPX 1 provides up-standing protection for the motorcycle engine.
Honda SPX 1 Fully Synthetic 10W30 Synthetic Specifications
|Model||AHM SPX 1|
|Engine oil type||Fully Synthetic|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|What’s in the Box||1x SPX 1 Synthetic – 1.2 litter|
|Last Update||07 January 2023|
- SPX uses an advanced FULLY SYNTHETIC base formulation.
- Maintains engine conditions for maximum performance.
- It provides better control through easy gear shifting and smooth clutch control.
- With lesser impurities which results in lesser friction.
Performance and Benefits:
- Met the API SN and JASO MA2 specifications.
- Prolong the engine’s life.
- Superior protection to motor engine.
- It provides smooth clutch engagement and easy gear shifting.
- Offers maximum power & acceleration.
Applicable to all 4-stroke motorcycle engines with wet clutch, especially for Honda.