FKM, a new stylish and performance based motorcycle manufacturing company. They new in the motorcycle industry, but they have already created some quality products. Speedoz ltd is their sole distributor in Bangladesh. The design and looks aided by the Italians’ design flair and precision engineering from Fekon Motorcycle, FKM have created a stunning generation range of motorcycles to meet the ever-growing motorcycle industry across the globe. Now they have two models in Bangladesh,
- FKM Street Fighter 165cc (FKM SF).
- FKM Street Scrambler 165cc (FKM SS).
In this month of December, Speedoz ltd the sole distributor of FK Motors giving a 10,000 BDT cash discount. For this cash discount, you have to buy a 1,600 BDT cash voucher. After purchasing this voucher, you can buy any of FKM’s bikes anytime between 1st February 2021, with a discount of 10,000 BDT. So let’s check out the rules and regulations of this campaign.
- https://speedoz.com.bd/product/fkm-voucher/ , After enter this link, click the add to cart and purchase 1,600 BDT voucher by using Bkash/Nagod/Bank.
- The validity of this voucher is till 1st February 2021. During this period you can buy any model of FKM brand bike. This voucher will be considered void when it expires.
- The voucher is not refundable after purchase. But you can purchase Torq Xtreet helmet using this voucher which cost 1650 BDT.
- This voucher cannot be used for bank loans or credit cards.
- Last date to buy vouchers: 31st December 2020.
FKM Street Fighter 165 and FKM Street Scrambler 165 both are performance orient and stylish designed naked street motorcycle. Both bike’s got the same engine displacement but differently designed. But the most attractive part of these bikes is their headlight set-up. Both headlights look stunning and aggressive. Apart from that, both bikes have USD front suspension, up-right and ergonomic seating and riding positions and CBS braking system.
We saw a great engine response during test ride. It’s torque gives us a huge support during hill ride. Both bikes equipped with a Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, 164cc engine that can burn out 15 Bhp maximum power at 8,000 rpm and 14.5 Nm of torque at 7,500 rpm. 6-speed gearbox used for the better transmission and you will also get better mileage because of it’s Fuel Injection engine.