Quick Fix is widely used tyre sealant gel in Bangladesh. Quick fix doing their business from 2017 in Bangladesh. But a few years ago this product out of the market because of the poor quality. Basically the main problem was in its manufacturing factory. But now it launched with new branding and packaging with advance Nano-web technology.
Quick Fix tyre sealant is designed to protect the tire flattened, formulated with the advanced technology with finely selected material. Quick Fix Premium Tire Sealant seals punctures for the lifetime of the tire. It’s long lasting formula is made of a chemically neutral, 100% organic polymer that will not corrode or damage metal rims or tires. Quick Fix Premium Tire Sealant will seal punctures up to 10MM (TESTED) and is non-flammable, will not freeze, is non toxic & safe to the environment.
Why Use Quick Fix:
- It has a long sealant duration which is 15 months or 15,000 Km.
- Anti-burst formula which always keeps the tire cool to prevent tyre burst.
- There is a pipe and VCR with the bottle inside so you can easily install it by yourself.
- It has the ability to fix over 60 punctures.
- They have use the first in segment Nano-web technology which can fix the puncture instantly and permanently.
- Anti-Rust technology used to prevent rim rust.
- This premium tyre sealant is CE, MSDS, ROHS certified.
- 450ml/bottle (one bottle for one wheel).
It is the liquid type without inflatable function which can be added with tyre sealant can automatically repair itself in case of puncture cracks within 8~10mm. Just one step procedure of tyre bumping and repairing is finished in seconds. Widely applied in auto manufacturing. Non-toxic and odorless. No corrosion and no damage to the tire. Open the valve of the tyre, fill this tyre sealer into the tyre. Shake well the material, connect the tube with the wheel valve, press the liquid to the tire. Close the valve of the tyre, and turn the tyre running for a few minutes. Clean the wheel valve, screw down the valve core, filling the gas per standard. 200ml-350ml for motorcycles. Pump the tyre. Slowly drive 1-2km, and the punctures will be automatically bonded. When riding, if find insufficient air in a tyre, re-pump the tyre.
For further information and help, please contact: 01833395013