When ACI Motors ltd became the authorized distributor of Yamaha, from then they are organizing exiting events for bikers. The most significant among them are Dhaka bike carnival 2017, Yamaha’s present “Shadhinatar Shopoth”, Yamaha Riding fiesta Dhaka, Yamaha riding fiesta Khulna, etc. Yamaha Riders Club (YRC) organizing one of the biggest event of this year “Cox’s Bazar Riding Fiesta 2019”.
In the next 5,6 and 7 December YRC organizing this event. Cox’s Bazaar will be attended by all Yamaha riders nationwide. Not only just Yamaha riders, but all kinds of biker and biking groups can also attend this mega event. To attend this event, you have to register first. So let’s take a look at this program.
1st Day (5 December 2019):
- Afternoon (3 PM): Hotel check-in started ( World Beach Resort, Kolatoli, Cox’s Bazar).
- At night (9-11 PM): Dinner.
2nd Day (6 December):
- Morning (7-10 AM): Breakfast.
- Morning (10.30 AM – 12.30 PM): Beach Sports.
- Noon (12.30 – 2.30 PM): Namaj and Lunch break.
- Noon (3 – 6 PM): Beach sports.
- Evening (7 – 7.30 PM): Riding experience share.
- Evening (7.30 – 10.30 PM): Cultural Program, Fire Show, Dinner(Hotel Prashad Paradise – Beach Area).
3rd Day (7 December):
- Morning (7-10 AM): Breakfast
- (10 AM – 1.00 PM): Free Time.
- Noon (1 -2.30 PM): Lunch (Hotel Sea Palace, Sugandha).
- Noon (3 – 6 PM): Beach Sports (Final Games), Beach activity.
- Evening ( 7.30 – 10.30 PM): Cultural Program, Dinner, DJ, Band (Hotel Seagull Poolside).
Last Day (8 December):
- Morning (7 – 11.00 AM): Breakfast and Hotel check-out.
So, If you wanna become a part of this world’s biggest biker get together then register as soon as possible.