MotoGP is one of the most exciting and premium levels of motorcycle road race. This is the oldest established motorsport started in 1949. FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix was first organized Federation International De Motocyclisme. It was renamed MotoGP in 2002. MotoGP produces high-end bikes for racing and they are unable to purchase by the public. As it’s illegal to ride these bikes on road.
The championship is currently divided into four classes: the eponymous MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 and MotoE. Its a premium level of motorcycle road race, so it needs lots of money for this road race. Normally every single game got money from sponsors. MotoGP also have so many sponsors for different purpose and different class of this game.
Being an Official Sponsor allows a brand to explore new B2B opportunities as well as becoming an integral part of the prestigious group of international companies already involved with MotoGP. But this is not at all. There are also many sponsors for others class of MotoGP. Here is a list of MotoGP official Sponsors list.
- Tissot: Tissot is an international Watch brand. They are sponsoring MotoGP as an official timekeeper.
- Michelin : Michelin is an international Tyre brand. They are sponsoring MotoGP as a class tyre.
- BMW-M: BMW is an international Car company. They are sponsoring MotoGP as a safety squad.
- Singha: This is a well-known beer brand. They are sponsoring MotoGP as a partner of official beer.
- DHL: DHL is the specialist for delivering global events around the world. They are sponsoring MotoGP as a partner of Logistics.
- Bitci: Bitci is a popular bitcoin market. They are sponsoring MotoGP as a Fan token and cryptocurrency trading partner.
Title sponsorship of a Grand Prix provides the highest exposure value and association level. The Title Sponsor will be visible throughout the whole Grand Prix weekend in close proximity to the action, and becomes the symbol of the race itself. Here is a list of MotoGP official Title Sponsors list.
- Barwa: This is a Real Estate Group. They are title sponsors of MotoGP.
- Tissot: This is an international Watch brand.
- 888Casino: This is an online casino.
- Redbull: This is an international energy drink brand.
- Shark: This is an international helmet brand.
- Makley: This is a popular Sunglass brand.
- Monsterenergy: monsterenergy is an international energy drink brand.
- Liqui-moly: Product saller of vehicle.
- Motul: This is an international Lubricant brand.
- Michelin : Michelin is an international Tyre brand.
- Bitci: Bitci is a popular bitcoin market.
- OR: OR is Thailand’s pioneer of innovative fuels retailer.
- Nolan: This is a Popular Helmet brand.
- Brembo: The global leader in design, development and production of braking systems.
Throughout the season, various MotoGP Suppliers play a key role in the preparation and implementation of MotoGP by providing all the necessary goods, equipment and logistical services. Here is a list of MotoGP suppliers list.
- Oakley: Oakley is a popular Sunglass brand. They are working as a Eyewear supplier on MotoGP.
- Alpinestars: This is an international Motorcycle clothing brand. They work as a Exclusive colithing supplier on MotoGP.
- Yamaha: Yamaha sponsors MotoGP as a Scooty supplier.
- Vislink: vislink work on MotoGP as a RF systems supplier.
- Marelli: This brand work on MotoGP as an Electronic controlling system.
- Tata: This company work as a Connectivity supplier.
- Kenwood: Radio communication supplier.
- Quironsalud: MotoGP medical services.
- Enel: Sustainable power partner.
- Prosecco: prosecco supplier.
MotoGP Service Provider:
Moto2 Technical Supplier:
Moto3 Technical Supplier: