Malaysian company Petronas produce different types of engine oil for motorbikes. One of their product, Petronas Sprinta F300 10w-30 is processed for all types of 4-stroke engines. This mineral engine oil is designed to provide ultimate engine productivity and proper oil performance. This Sprinta F300 10w-30 is upgraded with UltraFlex™technology for better riding performance.
Petronas Sprinta F300 10w-30 Specifications & Price
|Engine oil type||Mineral|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|What’s in the Box||1x Petronas Sprinta F300 10w-30 Mineral|
|Price in Bangladesh
||20 May 2023|
- Petronas used UltraFlex™technology
- A unique formulation is engineered that enhance oil stability
- The technology resists bike stress and gives your bike a productive life.
- The technology is engineered to react instantly to the different
demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
Performance and Benefits:
- Prolong the engine’s life.
- Provides improved fuel economy.
- It provides smooth clutch engagement and easy gear shifting.
- Reduces engine vibration and noise.
- This oil provides better control in deposit build-ups, especially under high operating temperatures.
- Oxidation control and durability keep the oil viscosity in grade during the full drain interval.
- It enhances smooth clutch and superior gearbox operation.
- Meets the requirements of bikes fitted with catalytic converters with low sulfur and phosphorus formulation.
- Met the API SN and JASO MA2 specifications.
Standard air and water-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines with integral gearboxes and wet-type clutch assembly.