Motorcycle oil is an essential part of maintaining a bike. A motorcycle engine needs to react instantly to changing situations and provide peak performance. Hence engine well is important for a motorbike. keeping that in mind, Malaysian company Petronas produces different types of engine oil for motorbikes. Among those, Petronas Sprinta F300 20w-50 is suitable for all types of 4-stroke engines. This mineral engine oil is designed to provide ultimate engine productivity and proper oil performance. This Sprinta F300 20w-50 is upgraded with UltraFlex™technology for better oil performance.
Petronas Sprinta F300 20w-50 Specifications & Price
|Engine oil type||Mineral|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|What’s in the Box||1x Petronas Sprinta F300 20W50 Mineral|
|Price in Bangladesh
||20 May 2023|
- Petronas used UltraFlex™technology
- A unique formulation is engineered that enhance oil stability
- The technology resists bike stress and gives your bike a longer life.
- The technology is engineered to react instantly to the different
demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
Performance and Benefits:
- Prolong the engine’s life.
- Optimize the friction control.
- It provides smooth clutch engagement and easy gear shifting.
- Reduces engine vibration and noise.
- This oil provides superior control in deposit build-ups, especially under high operating temperatures, and helps maintain bike power.
- Oxidation control and durability keep the oil viscosity in grade during the full drain interval.
- Enhances smooth clutch and superior gearbox operation.
- Meets the requirements of bikes fitted with catalytic converters with low sulfur and phosphorus formulation.
- Met the API SN and JASO MA2 specifications.
Standard air and water-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines with integral gearboxes and wet-type clutch assembly.