ENEOS 4T SJ/MA SAE 40 Mineral engine oil that is primarily designed for 4T motorcycles. ENEOS 4T SJ/MA SAE 40 is a mineralized and mono-grade engine lubricant that is designed to provide optimum lubrication for vital components of the engine resulting in smooth operation between service and drain intervals. ENEOS is Japan’s largest oil company, with manufacturing and sales facilities throughout the world. All ENEOS engine oils are API SN certified, and ENEOS was the first company to market API-approved engine oil.
ENEOS 4T SJ/MA SAE 40 Mineral Specifications & Price
|Model||4T SJ/MA SAE 40|
|Engine oil type||Mineral|
|What’s in the Box||1x ENEOS 4T SJ/MA SAE 40|
|Price in Bangladesh
||20 May 2023|
- Created with a special MINERAL composition and a balanced innovative synthesis.
- Custom-formulated for operating under severe conditions.
- Effective lubrication for all vital and moving components of the engine to reduce friction and prolong engine life.
- Optimized additives provide friction resistance.
Performance and Benefits:
- Prevents clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance for high bike responsiveness.
- Maximum thermal and superb oxidation stability,
- Provides high-performance and overall engine protection.
- Protects against rust and corrosion of engine components.
- Ensures proper cooling for the engine.
All types of four-stroke motorcycle engines requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SN lubricants
***Note – Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.