I have been seeing everyone giving reviews on their favorite bike in DeshiBiker blog. So today I’m going to write my own. Lets talk about my favorite bike which I have traveled 17000km.
My fond of bike has been from my very childhood, learned bike riding in class 5. I could not convince my parents to get me a bike because I am the only son of theirs and they were afraid of accident. Many years passed and my longing for bike had been increased. I could identify the bike by just hearing its sound, I was that much into bike.
All of a sudden my father told that we need a bike. I was so excited and decided to buy which bike. I hoped to buy Gixxer but my father attracted to the Hero Hunk matt dd. After buying many people said that Hero Hunk is not a good bike because of thin tyre and others. At that time I decided to sell the bike. Then one of my uncle who is a mechanic told me that it is a good bike and I was convinced to not sell the bike.
The Bike –
150cc matt green Hero Hunk DD, brought at a price of BDT 164000. I have changed the brake pad and the headlamp in between the traveling of 17000km.
Positive side –
- It gives a mileage of 45+km/h.
- The sound of the engine is smooth and at a speed of 60+, it sounds like a plane.
- The speed is not bad considering the price and top is 122km/h.
- The bike sounds like new because of the use of good engine oil.
- Hunk is best for comfort, gives a feeling to ride more.
- Aggressive looks.
- Because of the low from the headlamp it is difficult to see in highway. I fixed a motoled priced BDT 400 to have a better light. Actually all bike’s stock light is not good.
- The rear tyre is thin, has a chance to skid. But I didn’t have that experience despite of riding on slippery mud and taking turn on hole. However, If you have any doubts then change the rear tyre.
- The sound of the horn is low. I installed a Chinese horn priced BDT 70 to get a good sound.