Bajaj DTS-i 20W50 is primarily designed for 4T Bajaj motorcycles. Bajaj DTS-i 20W50 is a mineralized engine lubricant that is designed to provide optimum lubrication for vital components of the engine resulting in smooth operation between service and drain intervals. Bajaj is one of the largest Indian motor vehicle-based companies. They created their own line of engine oil for the maximum output from their motorcycles. DTS-i 20W50 engine oil is API SN certified. It is unique-formulated to meet complete lubrication requirements for all Bajaj 4-Stroke Motorcycles.
Bajaj DTS-i 20W50 Mineral Specifications & Price
|Engine oil type||Mineral|
|What’s in the Box||1x Bajaj DTS-i 20W50|
|Price in Bangladesh
||20 May 2023|
- Created with a special MINERAL composition and a balanced innovative synthesis.
- Specially formulated to derive maximum performance from the respective Bajaj engines
- Effective lubrication for all vital and moving components of the engine to reduce friction and prolong engine life.
- Optimized additives provide friction resistance.
Performance and Benefits:
- Prevents clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance for high bike responsiveness.
- Maximum thermal and superb oxidation stability,
- More efficient and economical.
- Reduces the accumulation of carbon in the engine components.
- Ensures proper cooling for the engine.
All types of four-stroke motorcycle engines requiring JASO MA2 or MA, API SN lubricants
***Note – Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.