All types of engines need oil to provide engine performance and durability. PETRONAS Sprinta F500 10w-40 is suitable for all types of 2-Stroke gasoline motorcycle engines, especially for newer generation engines with a carburetor, the electronic fuel injector (EPF), and the direct fuel injector (DFI).
Petronas Sprinta F500 10w-40 Specifications & Price
|Engine oil type||Semi-Synthetic|
|Warranty Type||No Warranty|
|What’s in the Box||1x Petronas Sprinta F500 10w-40|
|Price in Bangladesh
||20 May 2023|
- Specially formulated with balanced synthetic fluids.
- Developed with Low-ash technology.
- Engineered based on extensive field, racetrack, rally, and testing experiences.
- The technology is engineered to react instantly to the difference.
demands of all your bike’s critical areas delivering instant defense and responsive performance.
Performance and Benefits:
- This oil has advanced oil film strength ensuring efficient protection and reliability at high temperatures and RPMs, delivering improved acceleration.
- Advanced detergency control to eliminate damaging deposits, protecting engines against exhaust system blocking.
- Effectively reduce pre-ignition and catalyst deterioration, and helps deliver advanced engine efficiency and power.
- Ensure optimum clean and efficient burning produces extremely low exhaust smoke.
- Advanced mixing with leaded and unleaded petrol.
Standard air and water-cooled two-stroke motorcycle engines with integral gearboxes and wet-type clutch assembly.
***Note – Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.